Monday, March 20, 2017

Quick Project

I have a quick and easy project this go around! Even though it's easy, it took me a while to get to it.

A friend of mine gave this door knob to me on my last birthday and I love it but didn't have a place for it until recently. I have been redoing (or rather) repainting my kitchen and had to take things down to do so.

I have quite a bit of old boards laying around and so I married the two, lol.

Door Knob



It's not the best picture of it close up but so pretty.

Weathered Board


And this is what it looks like hung up! I put four screws into the door knob and then put a picture hanger on the back of the board to hand it up!. I know you can't hang much up there but I love it! Goes with the farmhouse I am trying to execute in the kitchen.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you like and tell me what you are up too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit! Come back soon :0)