Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Business of Writing & Editing: Practical Tips & Templates for New Freelancers


I found this website a while ago when searching how to get more people to my social media sites!  That is how I found Sagan Morrow, who is writing a book that provides concrete ideas on how to make the transition from a 9—5  job to a flourishing freelancing business.


Now just to be clear, I am not a writer or editor but my daughter wants to be. So when this book does get published,  I will buy it for her. This will definitely help her and can do the same for you too. So many great tips and templates that will help you.

Right now I signed up to help promote the book because I believe that it can help me with my blogging, which it gives pointers on how to do this!!

The idea behind the book is a comprehensive, easy-to-read resource to refer to and making the switch from working a 9-5  job to becoming a full-time freelancer.

I hope you will check it out here or click on the side bar because it is not just about writing and editing, it is also about turning your passion (insert what you love to do here) into a business. The book should be released early February, so go check it out now and put your order in!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit! Come back soon :0)